Virtual servers give you all the benefits of a server, but you don’t have to buy it or maintain it.
Life is too short to spend midnight hours tweaking servers.
Now you don’t have to put yourself through that anymore.
What is a Virtual Server?
It is exactly what you would have in the corner of your office except
- You don’t pay for it upfront, you rent what you need as you need it.
- You don’t have some months with unexpected and eye watering server maintenance bills, all maintenance is included in the fixed monthly price (which can be budgeted for).
- You don’t have to pay for permanent upgrades to your server, if you need more capacity this month, get it and pay for it, and then drop down to the original capacity and price a month later.
With the virtual server running on our very quick enterprise grade server hardware, it is likely to be a bit quicker too.
Rent Virtual Server Capacity
Operating off a rented virtual server will allow your business the benefits of a server without the headaches. If your server needs more ‘punch’ even if it is just for a month, upgrade it for that month. It takes minutes. At the end of the month, the server can be downgraded again. You rent only the server capacity you need on a month to month basis.
A Range of Virtual Server Functions
With Cloudsourced.IT you can have a virtual business server and avoid having to have a second Exchange Server, using Hosted Exchange and a SQL server, using our hosted SQL database service. Simplify your IT and focus your attention on the activities that build your income.
Virtual Servers Are Best When:
- Your users are all using fairly similar software
- Your software doesn’t use a lot of resource
Alternatives include Hosted Desktops and our Local Cloud service.